Thursday, July 13, 2017

Incredible Accident Trucker Walks Away With Just a Scratch

A good friend of mine works for this company and I'm posting this because I find it incredible that anyone could have survived this accident let alone walk away with only a scratch. I drive past this very spot sometimes three times a night on some of my local runs. The driver of this tanker was was run off the road by a drunk driver. The drunk driver ran away from the scene but was apprehended a couple days later. If you click the link it will take you to my FB page and you can friend me if you want.


https://www.facebook.com/newschannel5/videos/10154695269737548/




1 comment:

  1. It's amazing that the trucker walked away with just a scratch after such a terrible accident. This just shows how important it is to have proper training, like Class A CDL Training in California, to ensure that truckers are equipped to handle any situation that may arise on the road.

    ReplyDelete